Sydney Pro will not update

when I try to update my Sydney Pro Theme I get the error message “not authorized” and when I look at the Theme Licence page it says that the site is inactive. How do I update the theme?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

Perhaps you’re still running the older version of Sydney Pro (below v.2). If so, you’ll need to follow these special steps on upgrading to Sydney Pro 2.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi @kharisblank,

I have the same problem and tried to upgrade using the instructions.
As soon as I go to View Upgrades, the Downloads page appears, but without content :frowning:

Could you please help me?

With best regards

Michi

Hi Michi,

I am sorry to hear that you’ve run into an issue.

I need more information to find out the cause. Can you let me your current version of Sydney Pro? Is it under 2.0? Can you confirm whether your license key is active or not?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi @kharisblank,

thank you for your answer and apologize for the late reply.
I am using version 1.57. The license renewal was carried out on March 4th, 2021 after I saw that it had expired.

Regards
Michi

Hi Michi,

Thank you for your confirmation.

Please let me know when you have extended the license and still getting issue with the theme update.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Thank you for your answer. I did not express myself exactly, please excuse me.
We extended the license on March 4th, 2021 (ID # 2255270) and it cannot be updated.

Regards
Michi

Hi Michi,

Thank you for getting back.

I’d like to do manual update for you, please email me to kharis@athemes.com and provide:

• Username and password to your website’s admin (/wp-admin)
  • FTP/sFTP credentials

Mention the link to this thread in your email to help me better identify your coming.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

thanks, I sent you the data by email.

Regards

Michi