Sydney Pro version 1.53 header and rows parallax issues on 4K computer screens

I have updated to Sydney Pro 1.53 from 1.52. The website header and rows parallax is “jittery” and smooth scrolling is impossible in Chrome, IE, and Edge while viewing the site on a 3840 x 2160 (4K) screen. It works perfectly on 1920 x 1080 screens or 1920 x 1200, though. Could this issue be addressed?

Hello there,

I am not sure if it’s considered as an issue. What device are you using? It might be hardware-related problem which takes much resources while running certain web browsers, so it is resulting parallax runs slowly.

Regards,
Kharis

Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop, 32 GB RAM, SSD, Nvidia GeForce 960M 2 GB GPU. Parallax does not work in Chrome, IE, nor Edge.

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the delay.

I am sorry, I don’t have such that device. As I don’t get this issue to happen on my device (MacBook Retina Display), it’s hard to debug this trouble. This kind of issue could be caused by other plugin’s script like have been reported by one of our users in this thread. Maybe one of your plugins pollutes its behavior. To verify, try to temporarily deactivate all of your active plugins (except Page Builder and Sydney Toolbox) at once. Then to find which one might contain problematic script, activate them one by one and check your homepage.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis