SYDNEY PRO: Updating theme licence

Hello,
I received an email telling me to update the theme licence for Sydney Pro site.
I purchased the renewal, however I am unable to update the number.
See the screenshot.
I emailed and Jovana Veljancic told me to post here.

Hi,

Same problem for me.

Please, provide us a solution.

Hello,

I’ve just checked your website and noticed that you are still using Sydney Pro 1.57, so please check this documentation page:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello,
I have upgraded to SydneyPro 2.
However, the same issue is occurring. I am unable to put in a new licence number.
What should I do now?

Hi, I do have the same issue and reported it here Got a "cURL error 28: Connection timed out" when I click Theme License with no solution yet.

Hello,

I asked the person that handles licensing issues to check this problem.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman, thank you for your help.

Kind regards.

Franck

Okay, it looks like this issue requires close inspection.

@badproducer, you can create a full site backup (files and database, here is a relevant WordPress Support article), create a new admin account on your website, install something like the Activity Log plugin to track changes, and privately send me that new account credentials using the private messaging feature (you should see the blue Message button after clicking on my avatar image). You can also use my contact form here (link hidden). But please include a link to this topic in your message.

@lesperluette and @mvo, please create separate topics for your issues in order to make it easier to help you, if the issue is still actual for you.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Roman, I created a topic late December here : Got a "cURL error 28: Connection timed out" when I click Theme License

Kind regards.

Franck

Hello,

Most likely it’s a server issue, not a theme issue. So you can try to contact your hosting provider support as well and see what they say.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

I’ll contact my hosting provider and let you know.

Sincerely.

Franck

Thank you Roman. I have done as you requested and sent you a message.

Hello @badproducer, thank you.

I’ve just tried to check those websites but the credentials don’t seem to be valid for the second site (I was able to log into the first site, but the account doesn’t have admin rights).

However, as I have already written above, most likely it’s a server issue, not a theme issue. So you can try to contact your hosting provider support as well and see what they say.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

I have fixed the log in details for both sites.

I will email you separately. Given I have paid for the theme upgrade and followed your instructions I do ask you to log in and look at the issue and confirm exactly what the problem is.

I will email you the login in details.

Hello @badproducer, thanks again.

I still couldn’t access the second site, but I did check the first one. I can’t check your server settings so I can’t tell for sure, but it does look like a server issue. So please contact your hosting provider support regarding this, they might help. Here is a relevant link:
https://bobcares.com/blog/curl-error-28-operation_timeouted/

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support