Sydney Pro update failure

Hi folks,
I’ve been trying to update the Sydney Pro theme and keep getting this error:
An error occurred while updating Sydney Pro: Download failed. Internal Server Error

I’ve removed the key, saved, tried to update - got a different error.
Re-activated the license (showing ‘active’) and got the same error as the 1st 5 or 6 times trying to update.

What’s up?

Ken same error for me updating from Sydney PRO 1.31 to 1.33 Sydney PRO

to fix - I would normally logon and download the updated theme then delete the theme and upload from the download. Can’t do this with aThemes

Hope they “know” and resolve the Internal Server Error when we try and update

Got same error updating from Sydney PRO 1.31 to 1.33 Sydney PRO: Can’t download. Internal Server Error

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for inconvenience. We are looking into that. We will update you ASAP. Please be patient.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi guys,

Could you please try to update the theme again? Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

I’ve updated! Thank you!

Hi @STor,

Great!

You’re welcome!

The update worked, Thanks!

hi i just update new version of sydney pro theme and my home page looks like …
i dont know whats happen and bottom i have this
my site is www.opscooters.com

<script> (function($){ “use strict”; $(window).on(‘load’, function() { $(’.roll-team .team-item’).each(function(){ var getURL = $(this).children().find(’.name’).children(‘a’).attr(‘href’); if(typeof(getURL) != ‘undefined’){ $(this).parent(’.owl-item’).wrapInner(’</div>’); } }); }); })(jQuery); </script>

updating from Sydney PRO 1.31 to 1.33 Sydney PRO - SUCCESSFUL - thanks
was anything changed ? as stlll v 1.33

just updated straight from Dashboard Themes Page - not even deactivating 1.31 - worked

thanks

Hei @Ondrej29,

Thank you for reporting. I would be very glad to take of this for you, but could you please give me a temporary access to your site admin area so I can have a closer look? You can send the login credentials to my email with the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis

@PaulGriffiths: Yeah, you don’t need to deactivate the theme in order to update.

Changes were mostly in the backend, like widget constructors and stuff like that. We haven’t added new options.

Hi team,
I was having the same update problem but it has worked for me now, too. Thanks!

-Ben

I can’t update my sydney theme I just paid for the new year so I don’t know what the problem is can you help?

Never mind I figured it out!