Sydney Pro unable to update the theme?

Any ideas why I’m unable to update? My licence did run out in Oct 18? But surly I should be able to have updates regardless.

Hello there,

You would probably need to upgrade to Sydney Pro 2, in case you’re still running the older version. Please refer https://docs.athemes.com/article/244-how-to-upgrade-to-sydney-pro-2.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Apologies, The version I have is Sydney Pro 2.0.2 Trying to get the newest version of 2.0.17 but tells me I’m unauthorized.

No problem.

Please do these steps:

• Copy the current license into your clipboard;
  • Delete and leave blank the license box;
  • Save;
  • Re-enter the license from your copy;
  • Save.

If this still doesn’t make any difference, please send us a private message your email address you used to purchase the Sydney theme. So we can check it on our account system level.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I’m having the same problem, in that I cannot update. I’m not getting any error messages. I click update, everything appears to be good, but then it shows that there is a new update again once I go to another page or refresh.

I tried the steps you listed, but it did not work. I have Sydney Pro 2, not version 1 (e.g. No upgrades available).

Hello Barret,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. I was sending you a direct message regarding this. Please let me know if you haven’t yet received it. We would like to check your account from our system level, in case of your license requires renewal.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support