Sydney pro theme question

I am looking for a theme that can have buttons call, chat, text on the main header image such as this website

http://www.yourlifeyourvoice.org/Pages/home.aspx

do you have any theme like this?
thanx
-tony

Hello Tony,

You can take a closer look at different Sydney Pro demo sites:

But if you mean live chat (you mentioned that you need chat), then you’ll have to install plugin for that.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

how do I install one of the child theme Sydney pro?
thanx
-tony

my go is to install the demo 04. Finance of Sydney pro theme exactly how it is in the demo with all it’s content. how do I do that?

Hello Tony,

In this case you should install Sydney Pro and Finance (you can download it here if you purchased Sydney Pro), activate Finance, and import demo content accordingly to Sydney Pro documentation (demo import instructions are in Quick start guide section):
https://docs.athemes.com/category/14-sydney-pro

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I tried what you suggest above but it did not work. This is what i did.

I installed sydney pro 2 and activated
I installed the finance child theme and activated it
Now when i try to import using option 2:

• Option 2: Manual - Download the demo content from here, then from your admin area go to Tools > Import > WordPress and select the file you’ve just downloaded.

but i get this error message:

now for option 2, i try to upload “finance.zip” which is the demo child theme and that when i got the error message above. I did not try to upload demo-content.xml, which is the file you get when you click Download the demo content from “here”. what do i need to do next? i just want the demo content for the finance child theme exactly the way the demo looks.
thanx
-tony

Hello Tony,

Please use One Click Demo Import plugin with Finance child theme activated (it’s Option 1: Automatic in Quick start guide). The file that can be imported manually is for Sydney Pro theme. Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

i used the one click demo import plugin with finance child theme activated but my homepage looks somewhat like the finance demo homepage. I changed the homepage to set to static page and that helped a bit. It was only until i installed the plugin “Page Builder by SiteOrigin” did everything work and now looks like the finance demo page

Okay Tony, I understand.

I asked our Developer to check this issue, but do you still need help with something?

Kind Regards, Roman.

i am ok now with installing the demo thanx.

Okay, you are welcome Tony!

Kind Regards, Roman.