Sydney Pro Theme Issues

Hi,
I’m the designer in charge to enhance ‘dreamair.mobi’ website. I picked Sydney’s theme and I had Rosy Katich ‘rk@dreamair.mobi’ from the company to buy Sydney Pro-ii version. Below, I need some questions to be answered a.s.a.p. …

• How can I change the color of a container wrapper window or simply get rid of it without to affect the design and functionalities?
  • How can I remove unwanted text, link and box in that same container window which are : [Edit/ Leave a Reply/ Logged in as admin. Log out?/ Comment/ and the box] again, without to affect Sydney’s theme design?
  • How can I center this image file : ‘A Caress You Cannot Forget’ <http://dreamair.mobi/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ACYCF_0492D0.png> which is set to be in that container window, but not when you open the website?
    Website is: dreamair.mobi using ‘Sydney Pro’ theme.
    Looking forward to your prompt answer!
    Thanks,
    Patrick Ibanez
    mailto: rk@dreamair.mobi, patrickibanez@gmail.com

Hi,

Doesn’t look like you’re using Sydney?

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, I just posted back dreamair.mobi using Sydney Pro,
looking forward to your advices regarding the settings to perform described in my previous post.
Again thanks!

Okay, you’ll need a custom CSS plugin to add some code, any plugin you want.

• I assume you want to remove the white background:

.page-wrap .content-wrapper {
     background-color: transparent;
}

• deactivate the comments for that page, it’s a WP core feature which Sydney respects. Edit your page and go to Discussion. The edit link shows only if you’re logged in;
  • assign the Full width page template for your home page. I suggest you also hide the title for that specific page:

.home .entry-header {
    display: none;
}

Let me know if I missed anything. Expect some delays as I’ll be mostly gone this weekend.