Sydney Pro slider not loading full screen on mac

Hi, we just started using Sydney Pro a few weeks ago. We have one customer using mac continuously complaining having issues loading the first slider image as a fill image, but the second slider image appears normally.

We have checked on several PC on our end but it looks fine for us.

Our site is www.synchroweb.com. Would appreciate if you can help test it.

Hello there,

It looks fine on my Mac as seen on the below screenshot.

Which browser did your client visit it? Is the web browser’s version the latest one?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, thanks for speedy reply.

That customer uses safari browser all the time on his macbook pro. He should be using the most updated version with high res retina display etc. We are confused why only certain mac users have this problem as it appears ok on my Mac too.

regards,

Hello there,

Please ask your boss to visit our demo site. Does the same issue also present on it?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, here is some additional info they are using Safari 12.0.3 with the same problem from 2 users now. The first slide is not displaying full width.

Hi, any update on how to troubleshoot this issue? Kinda urgent since we alrd launched.
Update: As a temporal workaround, i have filled the background layer as black so that the Navigation menu (in white font) should be at least visible even if the background image didnt fill.