SYDNEY PRO: New contact page and Google widget

Hello,

I have just upgraded from Sydney to Sydney Pro. One of the reasons I upgraded was to use the contact page as seen on the Sydney Pro demo site (see http://demo.athemes.com/themes/?theme=Sydney%20Pro). I am particularly interested in the Google Maps widget/function.

Can you please help me mimic this? It will replace this page: https://badproducerproductions.com/contact/.

Bad Producer

Hello there,

Firstly you have to select “Contact” template in the Page Attributes options and save. Then the “Contact info” metabox will be available underneath the editor box. You need to supply relevant information into the given input fields.

Regards,
Kharis

Many thanks!

One further question… What does the ‘Contact Form 7 ID’ refer to?

Bad Producer

It refers to the contact form ID which is made by using the Contact Form 7 plugin. If you haven’t yet been familiar with this plugin, you might need to read its documentation.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

Can you please confirm how I mmic the width of the contact form (like on the Sydney Pro demo page)?

Also, there seems to be a bug in this thread - I have not been able to post any questions that have URLs in this support request for the last 24 hours.

Please help in relation to the width of the contact form on my Sydney Pro contact page.

Bad Producer

Hello there,

> Can you please confirm how I mmic the width of the contact form (like on the Sydney Pro demo page)?

It seems like there is unexpected minor bug due to different version of WP Contact Form 7 plugin. To fix it, you can add the below custom CSS code into Additional CSS option.

.page-template-page_contact .contact-form-wrap label{
  width: 100%;
}

> I have not been able to post any questions that have URLs in this support request for the last 24 hours.

I’ve never experienced this issue. Please let me know if you still experiencing it.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

Thank you, the contact widget formatting is fixed, and my posting issue appears to be over.

Bad Producer