Sydney Pro network installation license disappeared

I have been using Sydney Pro in a Wordpress network setup. Now the license seems to be gone, I am not able to update and I am not able to clear the license key as there is neither a menu entry for the whole network nor for the site where I am using this theme.

Hello, can you please provide a link to an affected website in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I have the same issue. A solution would be great.

Don’t know if you got my answer (by replying to your email). So here again: https://lokal.klockerei.at/edelweiss/

Hello,

Don’t know if you got my answer (by replying to your email).

No, I didn’t get it, thank you for posting it here. I can remove the link from your post if you don’t want to leave it here, just let me know.

Now the license seems to be gone, I am not able to update and I am not able to clear the license key as there is neither a menu entry for the whole network nor for the site where I am using this theme.

I’ve just checked your website and noticed that you have the Sydney theme activated, and not the Sydney Pro. That’s why you don’t see the license section.

By the way, I can see that you have your old yearly license activated for this site, but it will not expire since it inherits your lifetime access license expiration date (and it’s lifetime).

Please feel free to leave here a note if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman, thanks for your assistance. Actually I have “Bistro” activated, which is a child theme (of Sydney, not Pro?). What do you suggest to do next – if I want to use all the features of Sydney Pro while keeping Bistro features?

Hello,

Actually I have “Bistro” activated, which is a child theme (of Sydney, not Pro?).

Yes, that’s correct, Bistro is a child theme of the Sydney, and not the Sydney Pro.

What do you suggest to do next – if I want to use all the features of Sydney Pro while keeping Bistro features?

Well, you can check the Restaurant demo layout of the Sydney Pro theme, it might meet your needs:
https://athemes.com/sydney-pro-demos/

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Just tried to try this on a non-production website (https://lokal.klockerei.at/getraenkegalerie/) where Sydney Pro is the only activated theme.
Could not upgrade again.

Aktualisierung des Themes Sydney Pro (1 von 1)

Herunterladen der Aktualisierung von…

Beim Aktualisieren von Sydney Pro ist ein Fehler aufgetreten: Download fehlgeschlagen. Unauthorized

Hello,

Just tried to try this on a non-production website…

Did you use your aThemes Lifetime Access licence or Sydney Pro 2 license?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Don’t know. I think I used the Lifetime License as I never used any other.
At Design/Theme License I saw “License not active”. Deactivated it and activated it again (whithout changing anything) no “License is active” and update was possible. Strange!

1 Like

Hello,

At Design/Theme License I saw “License not active”. Deactivated it and activated it again (whithout changing anything) no “License is active” and update was possible.

Yeah, sometimes you just have to activate the license back, as simple as that :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support