Sydney pro latest news widget

I’m having trouble editing my content and images in my latest news widget. I cannot find the correct area in the back end of this theme to edit my latest news widget. I believe that something was deleted or stopped working because I have combed through the back end of this theme and I have come up with nothing. Is it possible for you to grant me access to the back end of the demo pro theme so that I can see what is going on?

Hi,

Can you, please clarify what you want to change on the latest news widget? We can’t grant you access to the demo admin, but if it’s needed you can give Us admin access via email, so we can check what’s going on your site’s back-end ( only if it’s the case ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

I want to change the images and content in my latest news widget but I can’t do it on my theme back end. However, last year when I purchased this theme I was granted a 3 day pass to the back end of this theme, but now you say you can’t do it. I mean its the demo so why not? I just want to see where and how to improve my site using a theme that I purchased from your company.

My site is halobms.com and I want to erase and replace the content and images in my latest news widget. So it would look similar to how it is now, but with different photos and different content. I also want to change the photo image in the background, on what are clients are saying area but I can’t find that area to change it on the back end either.

Hi,

If you want to modify the content of the latest news widgets, you will have to modify your posts / your posts content, since that widgets shows your latest posts, so, please go to wp-admin > Posts and edit the 3 posts you have now on your homepage: Going Green, Cutting Cost, Holiday Promotion …

The background image of “WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY” you can modify by editing the Page in wp-admin > Pages > Pick and edit the page where you have that area and edit Row in which you have added the widget to show the area for what you want to change the background ( in your case it’s maybe testimonials widget ), so you can change the Background Image of that in the Row’s Settings ( in Page Builder ).

Best Regards,
Csaba