Sydney Pro formatting and parallax issues

I’m trying to set up a site using Sydney Pro and running into a few issues.

1. In this case the formatting of the header bar gets messed up as you resize the window.
    I have an example posted below.

Would it be possible to keep it organized to keep the icon and data paired rather than splitting it up randomly?

1. I would also like to free up the space used by the call to action button that I have hidden via CSS. I have the contact info set to centered and it is centered between the invisible button and the margin, but I would rather have it centered between both margins.

1. I have also noticed that when I scroll down the page the top slider images scroll in Firefox and IE. When I view them in Chrome the images stay in one place and the page scrolls up over them. The Chrome way is the way I would expect it to work in any browser., is something broken here or is this a limitation in Firefox and IE? I would think the parallax is mature enough that it would work in all browsers.

The site isn’t live, but if you want to view it you can add these lines to your hosts file.
69.90.162.50 www.armsonline.ca
69.90.162.50 armsonline.ca

Thanks for any advice!

Hello,

1. You can try to use the following CSS code. You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS section.

.header-contact-info span {
    display: inline-block;
}

2 and 3. Please create a separate topic for each of your other issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.