Sydney pro Finance child theme

Hello, I have installed both Sydney pro and Finance themes. I followed step by step to import the demo, but no luck, I have retested the whole WP website 5-6 times to get it worked but it was the same. The demo I have imported is something else, completely different. Even when i delete all the pages or comments nothing happens to the content. I have wasted my time for more than a day to make it worked, sent an email to Kharis with the credential, but no support (No blame on him, I sent it on Saturday night and now it’s almost Sunday noon). Tried to find a YouTube to build it from A to Z, but nothing. Please let me know if the Finance child theme is not supposed to work and it’s only an advertising, because I found some topics and everyone had the same issue but aThemes team didn’t provide any practical public support to them, looks like all the answers were with emails. I can’t wait more than this, hopefully I receive something in the next couple of hours. Thanks!

It is also OK with me if you provide a document that I can build a website with Finance Theme without importing the demo files.

I finally got all the demo content, but they are available as while i am in with my credential with the same browser, but as soon as i log out, it shows something else. Thank you for not supporting me after 13 hours. Hope to receive some supports.

I think i figured it out too. Just working on it. It’s really not user friendly. From now on, any documents or support would be appreciated (if there is any).

Hello there,

I am sorry, because I didn’t notice your email. The shared username and password are no longer working. Could you please email me the valid ones?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

No problem, Everything is OK at this moment. I will let you know if I have any other questions.

Thanks,

Okay, Great!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis