Sydney Pro file exceeds download limit

Just purchased Sydney Pro. Tried to upload 7 file to wordpress but its saying the file exceeds the allowed size. i believe I only have 72 hours to have access to this download file. Not too sure if I have wasted my money here? Can someone help please ?

Hi,

Where exactly do you have an error? Trying to download the theme from here or trying to upload the theme on your website?

Please note that you need to upload the .zip package you get exactly as it is. If it is exceeding the max allowed size allowed by your server you can follow this guide to increase it, or even better ask your host to increase for you.

Thank you VLAD for reply. I have contacted my host and increased the the upload size. I tried it again and now have a new message as follows …

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Just letting you know what I did exactly … I downloaded the file. Saved to a zip file. Uploaded the file to my wordpress site as a plug in. That failed. I tried uploading as a theme. That failed. There is no detail in the documentation to assist with this. previous licences for pro themes I have added as a pluggin but did it as a theme upload as well. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. I can’t find any info on this on the web.

Thanks

I should also ad, seeing you were asking me about themes … i already have the free version of Sydney installed. I just paid $49 for pro version and opened an account with ATHEMES. They gave me this file to upload to my site, I assume it’s the pro version or at least a pluggin that changes it to a pro version. No idea. i am spending hours here just trying to install a pro version. It’s crazy.

You just need to go to Appearance > Themes > Click on Add New > Click upload theme and choose the .zip file. Then install and activate it. It’s the same as any other theme.

If they increased the upload size then no errors should show up. But feel free to take a screenshot in case any show up.

I tried to reply to your email with screen shots but it says I cant reply to the email. Can you contact me via email from a different email ?

Sure, I’m emailing you know to the email address you provided in your profile. Let me know if I should do it to a different one.