Sydney Pro - can I use Smart Slider 3 within the theme?

Hi there,

I have a couple of sites that use the Sydney Pro theme, and today I received an email from SiteOrigin that they’re now using Smart Slider 3.

Am I able to use the Smart Slider 3 plugin within SiteOrigin within my Sydney Pro theme? They have some very nice options that go beyond the current slider options within Sydney Pro.

Many thanks.

Hello there,

You can use slider shortcode option provided by Sydney Pro than can be enabled from Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header type. To display the Smart Slider 3, enter its shortcode to Appearance > Customize > Header area > Shortcode.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi…how can I insert the the different sliders codes according the languages I have for the site. The english slider code is inserted Appearance > Customize > Header area > Shortcode, but when I switch language I have the same english slider. ( I am using WPML and already duplicated and translated the slider)

thx

Hi,

I need more information to addres your query.

Can you let me know which multilingual plugin you’re using?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I am using WPML, and tried all the support comments I found with no luck, so I switched to Full screen slider instead of shorcode and WPML picked up the content and I translated it easily; so this issue is resolved, but still looking how to shorten the slider hight , it’s too wide.

My other question is how can I edit the footer ( Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Sydney Pro by aThemes

Thank you