Sydney Pro background pictures in rows not showing full height

Hey guys,

I have a really annoying problem, but for sure it easy for you to solve: Since some time my background pictures (chosen same picture size as in your Sydney Pro demo) in rows are not showing full height anymore and that destroys kind of the clean and nice design of Sydney Pro. My page is: www.islablanca.es Could you please help me asap, I would be happy to send you my login credentials. Thanks so much in advance! Best regards from Barcelona, Marcel

Hello there,

Please log into your site admin area, and then navigate to Settings > Page Builder > General > Limit Parallax Motion. Make sure this option is empty.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

thanks so much for your quick reply. Limit Parallax Motion field is already empty. So, unfortunately this is not doing the trick … Would you be so nice and could log on my page to have a quick look? Would be really great and I would be happy to email you my login details.

Thanks so much in advance and best from Barcelona!
Marcel

Hello there,

Please email me at kharisblank@gmail.com and mention the link tho this topic in your email body.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

We’ve figured out what the issue is (a conflict between one of our scripts and the page builder when many videos are used) and we’ll handle it for the next version.

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for the update! So, I really can’t wait for the next version to be released! :wink:

Kind regards,
Marcel