Sydney Pro adding a new page to site is not working properly

I am having problems with Sydney Pro creating pages, and when I do, the heading displays “Archives: Page Name”. Also, I am trying to put a Sydney slider widget in a row and it does not display the content in a slider. Specifically to Sydney FP: Testimonials slider but it works on my home page…. solve this problem before we get back to the phone number on chrome issue. I wasn’t able to create a page at all without errors until I disabled the TC Javascript plugin you recommended. Once I deactivated the TC Javascript plugin, I created a page but cannot get the described above problem corrected. Got any ideas for this before we go back to the never ending problem with the mobile phone dialing?

I have deleted all rows and widgets to start from scratch and my website still shows the content too. look into this,

Hello Scott,

Please share the URL to page in question, so I can check.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing. But, for efficiency reason, please grant me to access your site admin area. So that I can do direct fix over there. Please share the working login credentials to kharisblank@gmail.com and mention the link to this thread in your message body.

Regards,
Kharis

I can create a page and everything works fine except when I create a Testimonials Page. I created a generic page and got everything working. I renamed it to Testimonials and everything worked fine. I then renamed the permalink to /testimonials and the problems started. Something is causing the problem when naming the permalink /testimonials. Can you help with this without accessing my wordpress?

I took the s off testimonials and everything works fine??? Can you explain?

Hello there,

You can’t use that link structure for your page as it’s instantly owned by the Testimonials post type. This isn’t a theme issue. But, this is how WordPress works with custom post types. If custom post types be found, its archive URL http://yourwpsite.com/posttype-slug is automatically created. You have to avoid the same link structure. Use clients-testimonials or other else for your page.

Regards,
Kharis

Makes sense. Thank you

You’re always welcome here. :slight_smile:

Please feel free to open a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis