Sydney Pro 2.1.0 sub menu now overlays main menu!

Since update to 2.1.0 - Noticed this morning that my sub menus are overlaying their parent items. There is a ghost offset briefly but it makes it impossible to select the parent item.

Can you help please?
Best

Jonathan
Lifetime A themes member

Why no response A themes???

Hi Jonathan,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patience.

I checked your menu and there is no issue appearing on my screen. Everything seems working fine. Can you let me know whether you’re running the latest version of web browser or not?

Adding, it would be better if you can share a screen recording to point me directly to your issue appearing at your end.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Haha - that’s because I have removed all the submenu items as a short term workaround!!

Let me demonstrate - I have added an item back in under Nesthouse@/NestHouse™ Gallery Index/NestPodSoloNP003. for you to see. Here is the screenshot. And yes I am in latest version of chrome - and the same is happening in Firefox and Safari.

If you hover over it there is a very brief ghost happening out to the right which is where it usually appears.

Thanks

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for adding some more details.

As inspected, you’d be ableto fix it with this CSS code:

.    site-header #mainnav ul li ul.sub-menu li ul.sub-menu {
      right: auto !important;
      left: -100% !important;
      padding-top: 0;
    }

Add it to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks for your input Kharis - didn’t quite work but it has helped me find a solution which does.
Kind regards

Jonathan

You’re welcome Jonathan!

Glad to know you found the better solution.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support