Sydney Pro 2.02 Update

Could not create directory. sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart

recived this straight from Update on Dashboard for Theme Update

I was updating from 2.01

CHarlie and AThemes Team let me know thx

regards

tried a second time
An error occurred while updating Sydney Pro: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Should I contact my hosts / ISP as a folder permission issue?

Hello there,

That error message indicates that the public_html/wp-content folder in your host isn’t writable. Theme update requires this folder and other folders inside it be made writable. Access that folder via FTP or cPanel, then try to set its permission to 755. Then visit your site dashboard to update the theme once again. If it fails, try to set permission to 777.

Please refer to this codex page https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_File_Permissions#Using_an_FTP_Client.

If you still aren’t able to manage it, I’d strongly recommend that you contact your hosting support. As they’re aware, they should be able to help you resolving it.

Regards,
Kharis

Permissions were checked and are right for
directory. sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart

same error:
An error occurred while updating Sydney Pro: Could not create directory. sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart

is it a woo-commerce issue or Sydney Pro ?

have downloaded from my ATHEMES download
and manually copied over with my preferred FTP software

Should be able to do from the Dashboard and update theme - though

> Permissions were checked and are right for
directory. sydney-pro-ii/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart

Are the parent directories also writable?

> Should be able to do from the Dashboard and update theme – though

From Appearance > Themes, firstly you should temporarily activate the default WordPress theme like Twenty Seventeen, then delete the existing Sydney Pro, afterwards you can upload the .zip package of the latest version of Sydney Pro.

Regards,
Kharis

That does not work, i have de same problem www.porlasvegas.com