I have installed the new version of Sydney pro 2.0, and first of all I would like to share my positive feedback. I have generally found again all the topics that were present in the previous version.
I have a couple of question about the new version:
- How can I show less text both in pc and mobile homepage using the Sydney FP service Type A ?
- Is it possible to make clickable each box of the Sydney FP service Type A showed in the home page ?
- In the previous Sydney pro, in my website, there was Sydney FP:testimonials with the image in the background with overlay. Now there is only the color of the overlay even if there is the same image settled as background. How can I resolve it ?
- How can I make the timetable that is now present in the Sydney pro demo? I already have a timetable in my website (with widget Sydney :timetable) but I’m not able to have on the left an image and beside it the timetable (as it is in the new Sydney pro demo).
- How can I make the section “even more services” present in the new demo? I’d like to have the same “game” with the Services on the right with overlay and on the left an image.
Here the link where I’ve put the screenshots.
My website is www.settebi.it
Thanks in advance