Sydney Pro 2.0

Hi,

I have installed the new version of Sydney pro 2.0, and first of all I would like to share my positive feedback. I have generally found again all the topics that were present in the previous version.
I have a couple of question about the new version:

1. How can I show less text both in pc and mobile homepage using the Sydney FP service Type A ?
  2. Is it possible to make clickable each box of the Sydney FP service Type A showed in the home page ?
  3. In the previous Sydney pro, in my website, there was Sydney FP:testimonials with the image in the background with overlay. Now there is only the color of the overlay even if there is the same image settled as background. How can I resolve it ?
  4. How can I make the timetable that is now present in the Sydney pro demo? I already have a timetable in my website (with widget Sydney :timetable) but I’m not able to have on the left an image and beside it the timetable (as it is in the new Sydney pro demo).
  5. How can I make the section “even more services” present in the new demo? I’d like to have the same “game” with the Services on the right with overlay and on the left an image.

Here the link where I’ve put the screenshots.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PYWngNXEBfxw1p1wvGL7fZ6v7vVgZEiHI5Cj4Ahfshc

My website is www.settebi.it

Thanks in advance

I upgraded my theme to Sydney Pro 2, I put the License Keys but the status of the Theme License is "License status is unknown."
What can I do to fix this? (My license expires Oct / 29/2017)

Hi guys,

@Fernando M M Don’t worry about it for now, we’ll follow up with an email about this issue. We fixed the issue and currently we’re doing some tests.

@Mauro Brioschi

1. Edit the widget and you’ll notice Content to display. Set it to excerpt.
  2. Only the link and the icon, like you have in your first box.
  3. Upload a bigger image, like 1920px in width. Previously we were stretching the image, now we don’t. We might update and stretch it again though as there have been some questions about this.
  4. It’s just a regular image widget. Set your row to 2 columns, have the image widget and the left and the timeline widget on the right. If you like the new design, you can edit the timeline widget and find the extra style where it says Pick the style for this widget.
  5. If it’s easier, I can send you the layout (just the Page Builder layout), you can import it on a different page and see how things are done or export the rows you want.

Hi Vlad,

thanks a lot.
Only two comments.

1. Edit the widget and you’ll notice Content to display. Set it to excerpt.

I followed this instruction but the text in my website homepage is still longer than the sydney pro
    demo. In the link the screenshots https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9o6Ee-9jJslVkpwc01ETzZTLXc
    Where could be the problem ?

2. If it’s easier, I can send you the layout (just the Page Builder layout), you can import it on a different page and see how things are done or export the rows you want.

Perfect thanks. please send me the layout. It would be very helpful.

Thanks a lot

Hi,

1. We just have less words in our services. The content that displays is the whole content we have.
  2. I’m sending the layout now.

Thanks,

are you sending it via email or where ? Sorry i’m a principiant … :slight_smile:

Yeah, I sent it to the email address you have your forums account on.

Thanks a lot ! received ! thanks again !

Hi Vlad,

I have successfully upgraded one site to Sydney Pro 2.0 but the license key will not activate for my other site (as per @Fernando above, is says License status is unknown and the error bar at the top reads, “This appears to be an invalid license key for .”

Thanks!

Hi,

I checked your license key and it seems to be active on two sites. Has this been resolved? If it’s not resolved, try to delete your license key, click on save and then re-add it and reactivate it.

While we’re here, I checked one your mindtough site and would like to note that you should resize your slider images to something like 1920px in width. And then optimize them, either via a plugin or kraken.io. They’re pretty big at the moment.

Thank you @Vlad. Much appreciated. I got there in the end. I hadn’t updated my other site to Sydney Pro yet (I know) so I had to update it, add the key, then remove any hint of the original versions of Pro, download and upload Pro ii and the key then worked.

I really appreciate you noticing my image size. I have rectified this on both sites. Thanks so much for going above and beyond and making the process as simple as possible for beginners.