SYDNEY PRO 1.55 - Woocommerce Templates files "out of date"

Your theme (Sydney Pro) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

SYDNEY PRO v1.55
WOOCOMMERCE v3.03

How should we resolve ?
thx

We’ve just updated them to match version 3.0. Apparently they’re releasing updates daily.
Doesn’t look like it’s causing any issues though so you shouldn’t be affected by this. We’ll handle it in the next theme version.

I think it is effecting mine, when I try to add single products it is now only working when I am logged in as admin.

When I am logged in as a guest and try to add the same product it give me the page go back to shop.

The other strange thing is when I login as an admin again the basket contains the item that I added as a guest.

Any ideas what could be causing this

Thanks

Phil

Can you show me a link to a product that’s causing issues?
Perhaps there’s something else wrong there, though I think the basket might relate to your IP.

hi Vlad

Sure if you go to my site below and scroll down you will see 2 products, just let me know if you can add to basket if its IP how can that stop it working?

Thanks

Phil

Hi,

I can add both products without being logged in: https://snag.gy/7JyBzM.jpg
And I can also go to checkout.

The outdated file WC mentions doesn’t apply here because you’re not using that file. You’re using the simple product template.

You can send me a guest account to vlad[at]athemes.com so I can try that too. I can’t register on the site.

Well Vlad, I like to thank you for sorting this problem out for me not sure why it was working before with www. etc but removing that from the link to cart has fixed the problem.

That was excellent support you gave me today.

Thanks again

PHil

I’m having the same error too but seems to checkout OK.

Will this update soon. Is it OK to go live with the store before the update?