Sydney Pricing Table

Hello Admin! can you please guide or provide some documentation or tutorial that how to create "pricing row"as you have shown in Sydney pro demo.

Hello there,

Firstly you have to create pricing groups from Dashboard > Pricing Tables menu. To insert to your page, use page builder and insert the Sydney: Pricing tables widget.

Let me know if further questions come up.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you Kharish. its done. thanks for the support. One more thing if u can help me : do I need to use any type of coding to get exact heading like in the Sydney demo theme “$35/month”

You’re welcome!

Use this format for the price box:

<span>$</span>35<span>/month</span> 

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Thanks a lot buddy! this was very useful

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Hello Kharishblank, Hope you are doing good. 1 more issue i am facing in the sydney pro.
there is a gap between the last row & footer area. you can check it on http://www.omnavjeevanhospital.org/about-us/ i have tried to reduce the gap from the customizing general tab. However i have setted the Page wrapper - bottom padding is " 0 " but still it showing the gap. this is my 2nd website, in my previous website i had never found this issue. i am about to finish this website. if needed kindly forward me your email so that i can email you the admin name & password if required to solve this issue. thanks waiting for your responce

Hello there,

Please re-post it in a new topic as it doesn’t seem to relate with pricing table you initially asked. Doing so will help us easier track the progress and help you in better way. My email kharisblank@gmail.com.

Regards,
Kharis

OK Kharishblank! Defiinetly i will post it in a new topic.

I just replied your email.

Thank you!

Regards,
Kharis

Thank You So Much Its Done!. You & your support team is genius and very much co-operative. Even for the small issues you support us in a quick manner. Now! I am confident to go for a lifetime purchase. Once again thank you!

I’m glad to have an opportunity to assist you. Thank you for the purchase. Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis