Sydney Plugin Is Not Working

I just installed the plugin but its not showing the services, employees, testimonials, and all the other options in the dashboard and when I click on “visit site” none of these areas are visible on my site. At the moment I only have two plugins installed, the 2 that are recommended for this theme.

Hello @rushuffe,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello there,

The custom post types on West Pro doesn’t use Sydney Toolbox plugin. But, it is instantly available once the Live Composer plugin is active. To study how the West Pro theme work, please check our documentation.

Regards,
Kharis

http://d33.241.myftpupload.com/

I’m using the Sydney Theme and following the documentation. I am stuck on step “c. Creating services/employees etc.” I have included my website above and have installed the Sydney theme plugin, however, it is not working properly. Can you please assist me with this? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:
Russ Huffer

Hello @rushuffe,

It looks like your site is running Avada theme which has different route on composing services and employees content. I am sorry, nothing we can do as this support forum is aimed for aThemes’ users only. Sydney Toolbox is only for Sydney theme.

Regards,
Kharis

That is correct, I am not using the Sydney Theme because it does not work properly. My web designer has installed the Avada theme because it actually works and is working on my site for me since I need it finished as quick as humanly possible so that I can start touring again.

Best regards,
Russ