Sydney overlap with Slider Revolution

I’ve been fussing with this for months now and can’t seem to find a code that works. The masthead (or header?) overlaps just a small amount over the Slider Revolution content. The oddest part is that the overlap only shows at random times when viewing the page – sometimes it isn’t there but on a page refresh, it returns (cache has been cleared, of course) – and it’s only happening on the homepage. If it helps to know, the page was created with Elementor. Can anyone please help?

Eric

Hi Eric,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into an issue. I am happy to help out.

I want check it directly to know the problem and find out the possible solution to suggest. Can you share a link to your website here?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Sorry for the delayed reply. Absolutely, my site is http://www.clarkcateringinc.com/

Cheers

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link.

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      .header-clone {
        height: 154px;
      }
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Unfortunately, that didn’t change anything. I emptied the cache and checking in different browsers but that overlap returns randomly.

Would any of the CSS below that I’m using cause a conflict?

.elementor-column-gap-default>.elementor-row>.elementor-column>.elementor-element-populated {
        padding: 0px !important;
    }

.elementor {
        padding-top: 0 !important;
    }

I’ve tried removing it but that also doesn’t seem to change anything. :confused:

Any other suggestions, or am I out of luck? Since it’s only occurring every once in a while I think my client can live with it as is, but please advise if you have other recommendations. Thanks again!

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Try this code:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1025px) {
      .header-clone {
        height: 154px !important;
      }
    }

Save. Then clear cache/history, and restart your web browser before checking.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

That’s the same code you provided before and it’s still active on the site. If you have another solution I’m all ears, but if you don’t no worries, I’ll leave it as is and mark this thread as solved. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

The actual problem might be with the slider image, which some parts (top area) of it aren’t visible. This might be due to the slider background image is set to cover by default. Is that correct? If so, you might want to check your slider’s settings. And this might be not related to the theme’s issue.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Understood! Thanks again, this is incredibly helpful!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support