Sydney not showing Menu on Mobile

Hello everybody,

this is my first Topic. I have currently created my own website and am finding it very difficult to change the menu colour on the mobile side of the site. my site link is www.autoxclusiv.co.uk. When I go on the site from my mobile, I cant seem to see the menu button. I accidently stumbled across it when I touched the screen just under the logo at the top of the page and then the dropdown showed. This is my issue. Is there any way of changing the colour of the menu icon to black so it shows up on the white background of my site?
I appreciate all information that I can with this as I am new to wordpress and to creating websites and really need the help

thanks
Paul

Dear Paul,

The mobile menu button color is white by default. That’s why it is invisible as your header background color is white as well.

Try to change it to black by applying the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css.

.btn-menu{
  color: #000;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis,

This works a treat and now I can see the menu dropdown in black.
Sorry to keep adding to this post but is it possible to add things to the main front page? I wanted to maybe add a section to show a little bit about our company and what we do but I can only seem to do this on individual pages by adding rows and widgets.

thanks in advance
PAul

Dear Paul,

In order to make every question gets organized and archived neatly, could you please post your new question in a new topic here with a proper title? I would be glad to assist you from there.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Mr. Kharis,

Is there a way to change the menu button color from white? Our logo is white based which requires a white header. Also, the white header is remaining black on a tablet but remains white on website and mobile phone.

Here is our website:

Thank you!
StephanieO

Dear Stephanie,

To make it white across devices, try adding the following custom CSS code:

.site-header{
  background-color: #fff !important;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Buenos días
Estoy diseñando un sitio, www.marketingdesigne.com/wp pero en el mobil no se ve el menu.
Agradezco ayuda

Hello @ByDary,

I am sorry for I only speak English. I don’t understand what you mean. Could you please explain it in English?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Karlis,
I have upgraded to Sydney pro, but my menu background has gone black one smaller device like Iphone. I have tried the code

".site-header{
background-color: #fff !important;
} but it does not help.

Please help

My website is www.betterspaces.co.nz

Please ignore my previous question. I have solved it using the previous suggestions in the forum. There was a typo in the code, thats why it did not work.

Hello @Singh1973,

Great! You figured that out.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
I just bought and updated to Sydney Pro. but when i activate my license, it says “Invalid". Everything works for now but will it affect future updates!

Please help

Hi Kharis.

How can I remove the login or register from the mennu in the sydney pro theme. I just need the cart icon. Thanks

Hi,
I have created a shop using Sydney Pro, but the shop still displays as blogpost. I have changed the page attributes to front page, but still no changes. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Hello there,

Please remove your license key, save changes, and then reenter and activate.

> How can I remove the login or register from the mennu in the sydney pro theme. I just need the cart icon. Thanks

From dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize > Woocommerce > General > activate the “Show cart and account links in the menu?” option.

> I have created a shop using Sydney Pro, but the shop still displays as blogpost.

Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display > Shop & Product Pages > select your shop page > Save changes.

Then set your shop page as front page in the Settings > Reading > Front page displays.

Regards,
Kharis