Sydney Not Responsive on Mobile?

Hello, I love Sydney. But my website doesn’t show the Sydney widget areas unless I select Full Site on my smartphone.

Because I have a business, and most people don’t know how to do this, what are my options.

Thanks for your response, Kharis.

I figured it out. There was a plug-in conflict.

I have two main concerns regarding viewing my website on mobile

1. The color on the sub-menu is the same as the background color
  2. Text alignment-issues on pages, e.g. http://www.mynordicroom.com/waldorf-astoria.html

Works fine on web but not mobile.

Hello there,

> 1

It looks like you’re using additional plugin to rebuild the mobile menu. To change the link item color, I’d recommend contacting the plugin author as they know best about it.

> 2

I noticed the below inline CSS code applied:

display: block;
max-width: 400px;

which leads responsiveness problem. Is there any reason why you added it? Maybe I can suggest you with the better CSS solution.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi kharis! I really need you to take a look at my website on your mobile device pan2kintegratedltd.com. I have tried all your reply for the slider image to be responsive (to cover the phone screen). I guess in trying so many things, I spoilt some.

Pls, what can I do for the mobile slider and tablet as well.

Thank you.

Hi kharis!

I really need you to take a look at my website on your mobile device http://www.pan2kintegratedltd.com. I have tried all your reply for the slider image to be responsive (to cover the phone screen). Pls, I am still waitimg for your reply

Thank you.

Hi @Tiara,

There might be one of your active plugins breaks the main slide CSS. To verify, please try disabling all your active plugins except Page Builder and Sydney Toolbox. Once you’re done make sure you clear all site cache applied. If you get it goes fine, activate your plugins one by one to narrow down the source of the problem.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis

Thanks for your response. The problem is still there despite deactivating the plugins

Can u take a look at the css for the slider images and slider text?

Also take a look at what I have used so far

@media only screen and (max-width: 500px){
.slides-container .slide-item{
background-size:100%;
}

}

@media only screen and (max-width:767px){

.header-wrap .container{
text-align: left;
}
.text-slider .subtitle {
padding: 15px 0;
}

.header-wrap .btn-menu{
float: right;
margin-right: 15px;
}

.header-wrap .col-md-4 {
max-width: 90%;
position: relative;
z-index:2;
}

.header-wrap .col-md-8 {
margin-top: -90px;
}

#mainnav-mobi {
top: 70px;
}

}

.header-slider {
height: 700px !important;
Width: 1349px;
}

.slides-control{
width: 4047px;
height: 700px;
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px){
.site-header {
background-color: #FFF;
}
.btn-menu {
color: #000;
}
sydney-hero-area{
height: auto !important;
}
}

#mainnav-mobi ul > li > a {
font-size: 14px;
}

.site-header {
height: 110px;
top: 0px;
padding: none;
}

#slideshow .slides-container .slide-item{
background-position: top center !important;
background-size: 100% !important;
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 900px){
#slideshow{
height: 400px !important;
}
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px){
#slideshow{
height: 210px !important;
}

.text-slider-section{
top: 40%;
}

}

Hello Kharis!

Have you been able to take a look at it? Am still waiting for your response.

Thank you.

Hello there,

Could you please try deactivating your active plugins except Page Builder and Sydney Toolbox once again? And also please disable all of your extra custom CSS temporarily. Let me know once you’re done. Ensure site cache is flushed.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

All of the above has been achieved, still I have the same issue. What else do I do? Please, I really need help.

Thank you.

Hello Kharis,

Please am still waiting for your response. How do I solve this issue.

Warm regards,

Hi, Kharis,

I have problems about my site (http://www.ballagasitablo.hu), it doesn’t appear the full site on mobile phone. Ii it not responsive? Is it my fault? What can I do?
Thank you in advance
Regards

Hello Tiara,

Your site looks better viewed here on my phone.

Cloudup

Other plugin’s script could be the source of the issue, I guess.

Do you have something different?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello @Norbertho,

Since your site uses mobile theme by Jetpack, the Sydney responsive design won’t appear. Please log into your site admin area, then go to the Jetpack administration panel and then disable the mobile theme module.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

Thank you, but I don’t find where could I disable the mobile theme module, where can I find that button?

Thanks

Please checkout this docs. You could find it in Jetpack -> Settings -> Writing tab.

Regards,
Kharis

OK, I got it :slight_smile:
Thanks
Regards

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis! I want the image to cover full the screen. Also the slider titles. See how close they are to the images, I want to reduce a bit.

Pls, it doesnt look better on a mobile screen, espcially the first slider. You can barley see the slider title. How do I upload for you to see