Sydney Menu Header Spacing

Hi, on the website: pacificaentertainment.com we have it set to default. When we scroll down it pulls the menu down as well which I love. I would like to know if it is possible once you scroll down and the black bar appears under the header, that we can push the menu down to the middle of the black bar? Right now when you scroll down the menu appears at the very top of the black bar but I would like it to be centered to the right.

Hello @watweneed123,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

#mainnav {
    margin-top: 13px;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello!

I have a static menu on my front page but I would like to set a black colour behind the menu, the same as it was sticky but static.
How i can get this?

Kind regards

Hello Benjamin,

You can do it with this CSS code:

#masthead {
    background: black;
}

But please note that it will cover the top of your slider.

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks very much Roman.
But I don´t know how i can satar my own topic. I can not see the botton create topic.

Where I should to put these css code?
#masthead {
background: black;
}

Done

Thanks very much
:wink:

Benjamin,

1. You can start your own topic by going to appropriate forum and scrolling down to New Topic form.

2. You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard -> Appearance -> Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

Kind Regards, Roman.