Sydney Masonry Grid

Hi there,

Just curious to know is it possible to make the Masonry grid to show 10 image per row.

And how to make the size to be fix in terms of height whenever I upload an image.

Thank you.

Hello Jexus90,

I think that it’s possible, but it looks like this issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the awesome Sydney Theme you created.
I have one question, I’m using the Sydney for my blog site and using the Masonry Grid view but when the no of posts are higher them 6, remaining posts are not showing in a grid view. They are showing in a random fashion. Here’s you can see: http://samsphotography.ml/category/technology/technews/

I would like to show the grid view for all posts. Can you help me out with this?

Thanks for your help,
Sam

Hello Sam, please try to do the following.

Go to your Dashboard → Jetpack → Settings section, select Load more posts using the default theme behavior for Infinite Scroll, and save your changes.

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your help.
Now it’s working perfectly.
From the next time, I’ll keep that in mind.

You are awesome,
Sam

You are welcome Sam! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.