Sydney masonry activate plugin?

Hi!
Love the theme. Have a problem with the sydney masonry portfolio. The pictures is not showing although I have featured images for my projects. I have checked the code in the text area and it´s correct as far as I can se. I saw in an earlier question on your support forum that the plugin had to be activated. Maybe that´s the problem? How do I know if I have activated it or not? I have done exactly as your instructions but I still just se the code on the website instead of pictures. Please help!!

If I instead of project would like my pictures from my blog to show, can I do that and if so how?
Thank´s!

Hi,

From your admin area go to Plugins and find it in the list (if you installed it). Make sure it’s active.

You can also display blog posts, change projects to post in the shortcode.

I can´t find it so I probably didn´t install it. When I look in my file for downloaded files (in Finder) I have downloaded it 8 times :slight_smile:
How do I get it installed in Wordpress? Is it the sydney-portfolio.php-file What is the name of the plugin? As you can see I´m pretty new at this…

Now I think I have found out how to install the .php-file. When I uploaded it and pushed INSTALL I got this message:

451 Unavailable For Legal Reasons

The server was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Help!

Just realized that to install the plugin it has to be a .zip-file. My isn´t. What did I do wrong?

If you download it from our documentation page it should be a zip file. If it isn’t then your browser automatically unzips it. Try to download it with a different browser.

THANK YOU!!! I just unchecked a box in Safari preferences. Now it works!! Thank you :slight_smile: