Sydney - How to insert code in and at the top of of pages

Need to insert code in the <head> tag (or at the top of the <body>) of the pages. How do I do that in Sydney, please? Custom Java Script and Snippets plug ins installed. I don’t use static home page, I use the blog style option.
P.S. Sorry for the support request made incorrectly via contact form: for some unknown reason, Safari was not displaying the blue support buttons and I was stuck - a Mac re-start sorted that and other glitches I was experiencing with web pages.

Hello,

What code do you want to add?

HTML, CSS, PHP, or JavaScript?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, thank you for responding. I didn’t know there was a difference in ‘codes’. It’s a code supplied by Google AdSense, to show an ad on every page. The guide refers to “How to insert HTML code”, so I think that’s the answer. It says to do this: Place this ad code in the <head> tag (or at the top of the <body>) of the pages where you want to show the ads. It’s the same ad code for every page and site, and you won’t need to change it even if you adjust your page-level ads settings. I use blog style, not a static home page, if that helps.
Please can I have baby-steps simple instructions, as you can see I’m a total muppet in this area!
Thank you again.

Hello,

Well, you can check these links:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman, did what you said. Works fine. :slight_smile:

Great! You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.