Sydney Homepage on Mobile

I am having some problems setting up my homepage to look the same on mobile and desktop.

What mine looks like

vs what the demo looks like

Hi,

Please share your site URL here.

Hi Awan,

url is www.tangiblebranding.com

Hi,

I’ve just checked your site and I didnt see the issue which you mentioned. Did you already resolve it?

Hi Awan,

No i haven’t been able to fix it.

It looks fine on the desktop but when it switches to mobile all the boxes overlap and the about us section is in the wrong order.

Is it a padding thing? If so, is there anyway to set the boxes up (our services section) without using padding?

Thanks!

I already check your site in desktop and mobile screen but cannot see the issue.
Can you try to clear the cache in your browser?

Just tried clearing it, still the same.

Sorry to be a pain just want it to look like the demo. Mine is all one box, on the demo it is so separate and looks less squished.

Hi,

I’ve visited your site once again, and all looks fine from here.
Desktop:

Mobile:

What browser do you used?

The problem is that they are all together, how do I get them as separate boxes?

Also, the about us find out more box I can’t move that for mobile.

Oh… you want to separate the box. You can use this CSS code:

@media (max-width: 768px){
  #pgc-3274-2-0, #pgc-3274-2-1, #pgc-3274-2-2 {
    margin-bottom: 130px !important;
  }
}

And here is for the about-us button:

@media (max-width: 768px){
   #pl-3274 #panel-3274-0-1-0 {
    margin-top: 0;
  }
}

Hi,

I’m sorry, I’m new to this and using SiteOrigin page builder, where do I put this code?

You can put the code into Cusotmize > additional CSS

Thank you for all of your help
:blush:

1 Like

I’m having issues with my mobile site not resizing.
www.nauvoomegaconf.org

Thanks

Hi @CaliFunGirl

Looks like the content of your service widget is in a mess. Can you please to tidy up them first?

Umm, that’s really helpful. Thanks!! :expressionless:
Do you think you could be a little more helpful on this? Exactly what am I suppose “tidy up them first”???

I am new to wordpress and I’m hating it! After this years conference, I will never use this crap again and go back to using HTML, which I’ve been doing since 1994. This was suppose to be “easier and quicker”, yet it’s taken me 10X the amount of hours and it’s still not fixed.

Hi @CaliFunGirl

My apologies for the inconvenience, but what I am trying to tell you is the service section in your page is contain difference formats, such as the paragraph text, bullet type of the item list and the image.

Like showed in this print screen:

And when I checked the HTML code via browser dev tools is like this:

So, I think it’s better if you tidy up them first.
But, if you want to keep the content like this then no problem at all :slight_smile:

Okay, back to your question with mobile site issue. Can you tell me more detail which part of the page that should be fixed?

And by the way, can you show me how do you set the service widget to the page? I am bit curious why it displaying difference format than our demo.

Regards,
Awan