Sydney heading

Good day

I am using the Sydney theme and I absolutely love it. The only issue that I have is the heading when I scroll down the page. I initially had it white but my problem is that when I access it on my mobile device, a person cannot see the menu button as it is also white so I had to change the colour slightly to pink which I don’t actually like. So my question is this- can I change the theme so that I can scroll down the page without having the heading scroll down the page as well or if this cannot be down how do I change the menu button so that it is no longer white and visible on my mobile device if I change the colour back to white.

My website is http://www.ceesbakingbits.co.za if you would like to go have a look at what I mean.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

I also really hope that I am now in the correct forum

Regards
Cherise

Hi Cherise,

I think you need to make a fixed position of the header, so your button menu will always appear when you scroll the page. please try the css code below:

@media only screen and (max-width: 991px)
.site-header.fixed {
    position: fixed !important;
}

And you can revert back the header background color to white, then change the button menu to pink using these css code:

.btn-menu {
    color: #f200e6;
}

Let me know if it worked

Regards,
Awan

Thank you for your assistance - it certainly did help. How would I now change the mobi menu from the black background - I tried by the colour customiser and I cant find an option for that.

Secondly, I found the css to remove the hamburger menu in the mobile part. If I choose to go this route, How would I change the text from black and make the text slightly changer and perhaps change the font. This is the CSS that I found. I did try and change the colour where it refers to colour but it did not seem to help

.btn-menu {
display: none !important;
}
nav#mainnav-mobi {
display: block !important;
float: none;
background: transparent;
}
#mainnav-mobi ul li {
display: inline-block;
float: none;
padding: 0 14px;
border: none;
}
#mainnav-mobi ul > li > a {
float: left;
position: relative;
padding: 0;
color: #1c1c1c;
}

Thanks again for all your help

Hi, I would like to change the mobi menu. It currently has a black screen with the font in white. I would like to have the black background changed to white and the font changed to my pink colour menu.How would I now change the mobi menu from the black background – I tried by the colour customiser and I cant find an option for that.

my site is wwww.ceesbakingbits.co.za

Hi How do I completely remove the Hamburger menu from mobile devices.

Thanks
Will