Sydney heading

Good day

I am using the Sydney theme and I absolutely love it. The only issue that I have is the heading when I scroll down the page. I initially had it white but my problem is that when I access it on my mobile device, a person cannot see the menu button as it is also white so I had to change the colour slightly to pink which I don’t actually like. So my question is this- can I change the theme so that I can scroll down the page without having the heading scroll down the page as well or if this cannot be down how do I change the menu button so that it is no longer white and visible on my mobile device if I change the colour back to white.

My website is http://www.ceesbakingbits.co.za if you would like to go have alook at what I mean.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Cherise

Hi,

This is Perth Pro Support Forums, please post in Sidney Support Forums, so we can help you there.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Sorry about that - I followed a link that I was sent as to where to post my query and that’s how I ended up here.

Hi,

Ok, no problem, just make sure to post in the forum of the theme you use, so you will not confuse Us and other users.

Best Regards,
Csaba