Sydney Header Slider Text disappeared

I am not an expert, but you made it possible for people like myself to use and configure the website to our liking. Today I was updating Sydney theme (dev.salani.com), and wanted to regulate the speed of the slider when I lost the slider text completely. Please let me know if and what I can do to make it work. Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello @izzy,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Sure. Here is the link wwww.dev.salani.com. Thank you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Hi Roman,
Now I am having other problems.Since I made an update,I tried to change font color and could not make change to certain part of the website’s font. Please help.

Hello @izzy,

1. Can you please try to deactivate all your plugins except recommended and see if it helps to fix text slider?

2. I’m not sure what is your second issue. Can you please explain what is certain part of the website’s font that you are referring to?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

1. I deactivated all unnecessary plugins and still have no text slider.

2. On the HOME page under the services (www.dev.salani.com) is the row with
    ALL THE TOOLS YOU NED TO BE RETAIL READY.
    I tried to change the color of the font, but unsuccessfully.

Thank you for your assistance on this matter!

Best,
Isidora

Hello Isidora,

1. Please try to use the following CSS code in order to resolve text slider issue.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.text-slider {
    right: auto;
}
  1. Can you please describe how exactly you tried to change the color?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Text slider works fine with custom CSS code. Thank you for that very much.

As for the font color, I tried changing the color in row/widget/design menu to affect only selected font.

Hello Isidora,

Please try to use the following CSS code in order to change headings color of that section. However, please note that you should be able to change it in widget settings.

#pg-93-1 .widget div h3 {
    color: white !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Happy Monday.

Custom CSS codes solved the problems.
You guys are awesome.

Thank you very much for your assistance on this matter!

Best regards,
Isidora

You are welcome Isidora! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.