Sydney header image

Hi,

my website url is www.suppliedteacher.com

I am trying to upload a header image for the sydney theme but it doesn’t work. When I change the header type to full screen slider and image, it creates a blank space underneath the menu, undoing the original spacing and creating too much space.

After I upload a new image in header slider, the image does not come up.

I also tested the header slider to see if there was also a problem with this and the image came up really freneticaly, only showing up for about a second then dissapearing. This is after I set the slider image speed to the Sydney theme’s default speed of 4000.

The website does not have WP super cache so refreshing problems could not come from there - I also tried to deactivate all plugins but this did not make any difference.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what to do? I am getting really stressed over this as it seems so simple!

Hello there,

I inspected the source code of your site. It seems like the Sydney’s folder name has changed to sydney-3. Is there any reason why you did this? Perhaps I can suggest the better solution, since renaming the theme folder will be causing some problems.

Did you make some changes in the theme files?

Please try to use the default theme by installing the fresh one of Sydney theme from Appearance > Themes > Add New.

Regards,
Kharis