Sydney FP: Service Type B page ID

Hello Atheme team!
First than anything, what a great JOB you are doing! I love Sydney theme and all the possibility that it gave me.
I have one question. Please, could you help to figure out what is the ID of the page services since I would like to use a content view plugin to give it a little bit different visual design? I see that the widget has created a parent page named services and then listed all the services under that parent page, but I am not able to find that page in my all pages or any other place. I have tried to inspect the element but I can not find ID number for that parent page. Please, could you tell me what number it is?

I have the id of the pages of each service but I can not find the service page ID number.

See example here please.

[bonafidenitro.com/services/ethiopia-yirgacheffe-organic/]

Thank you so much for your help!

Hello there,

You can easily get it with this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/reveal-ids-for-wp-admin-25/

Regards,
Kharis

Yes I have the plug in and I see all the other ID’s but in my pages doesnt shows the page services. I do not know where to find it. I did already a research in services widget (in my dashboard on the website) and I also looked in all my pages and it is not listed anywhere. When I created the website I upload all the information in services - ad new - publish and it created automatically a parent page called services and all the services are child pages of service page. I cant find where this service page live so I can reveal her ID. Thank you so much for your help.

Hello there,

You can also use the web browser’s inspector tool. The number ID is attributed on the body tag’s class.

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis, thank you so much for your help!! I can find the ID for each services (product in my case) but I cant find the ID of the SERVICES page. The services page, as you can see in URL is the parent page of all my services, but I cant find the ID of services page not the child page. I am so sorry to bothering you guys with all that and really appreciate all your help!