Sydney FP:Portfolio widget

Hi there,

How to make the contents of the portfolio images to be centered in my front page.
Currently, i have three projects and they are displayed at the left alignment but i would like them to be centered aliment.

https://reborninaustralia.com/

Please advice.

Regards, J

I have the same problem. Woudl be great to get some support! Thanks.

Hello,

I don’t think that there is an easy way to do that, it looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

so basically, the your widget for portfolio are for 5 projects to be exact to display 100% width space?
what a odd. your widget should be catered for minimum number of projects images too???
Regards,

Junko

Hi,

This would help for 3 projects. We’re going to see about adding an option too in a future update.

.isotope-container { max-width: 1170px; margin: 0 auto; }
.roll-project.fullwidth .project-item { width: 33.33%; }

Please add it in Customize > Additional CSS.

Hi Vlad,

Thank you so much for your kind reply.
Your code works 50% but three items are colliding half space to each other…

Regards, Junko

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.
It actually works correct but the layout needs to recalculate itself. So just add the code, save and leave the Customizer. You’ll see it looks right.

Thank you, Vlad.
It does work…

So my last question is if I have more than three, then, i should take the code away, shouldn’t I?

With regards,

Junko

Well if you have 4 just change the 33.33% to 25% and if you have 5 projects you can remove the code.

Vlad,
Thank you so much for your support and extra advice.
Please close my ticket… I am 100% happy.

With regards, J