Sydney FP: change testimonials > client info font color

Is it possible to change the color of the font used for client info within the testimonials widget in Sydney FP? The current dark grey is almost unreadable against the dark image background I use om my site: https://thenewforestdoghotel.co.uk/ Ideally, I’d like to change the font color to white for the client info element within the testimonials widget. Many thanks.

Hello Wayne,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

div.widget_sydney_testimonials div.customer div.name {
    color: white !important;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman,

I tried adding the code snippet in dashboard>appearance>customize>additional CSS but it didn’t change the client info (in the testimonials widget on my website www.thenewforestdoghotel.co.uk - it’s the location of the client - for ‘David’s review’ the copy I’d like to change from green to white currently says 'Bournemouth, Dorset).

I also tried using the Simple Custom CSS plugin - but that didn’t change the font color either.

Is it because I’m using the Sydney Pro theme and the CSS snippet you sent is for Sydney?
or maybe
Is it because the CSS snippet you sent changes the testimonials > customer name field font color - and I need to change the testimonials > client info field font color?

Many thanks for your help.

Hello Wayne,

I can’t access your website. Can you please contact your hosting provider and ask if there is some IP filtering?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for the reply. Can you not see our website? https://thenewforestdoghotel.co.uk/

As above, it’s the testimonial section (What our customers say) the second row down.

We’d like to change the font colour for the location to white.

Wayne

Hello Wayne,

It looks like you have added this CSS code:

div.widget_sydney_testimonials div.customer div.info {
}

…instead of this:

div.widget_sydney_testimonials div.customer div.name {
}

However, please try to add this CSS code instead of previous in order to change the grey part as well:

div.widget_sydney_testimonials div.customer div.name,
div.widget_sydney_testimonials div.customer div.name span{
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

This worked for me:

.roll-testimonials .name span {
    color: #fff !important;
}