Sydney: FP CAT buttons not responsive and not consistent

Hello,

I have searched many different posts and I can’t seem to find a solution to my issue. I am using a Sydney Child theme.

You can visit my site at www.mgirvandesign.com.

First thing is that my CTA buttons are not mobile or tablet responsive. They will not center and they are the Sydney FP widgets. I’m not sure why or how to fix this. If you look at the top slider with the title and CTA button it is mobile responsive and looks nice. I would like all my CTA buttons in each parallax area to respond and look this way. Is this possible???

My best,

-girv

Hey everyone,

After hours of going in and out of the editor I’ve finally figured out the issue.

Here’s what I found out.

PROBLEM: CTA buttons unresponsive and different than header slider.

• In order for me to match the header slider CTA button style I needed to add 2 widgets. The SiteOrigin Headline widget and the SiteOrigin button widget. NOT the Sydney FP CTA button widget.

• Once I had the style matched with the header slider I found out that adding padding to the SIDES of the MARGIN in the LAYOUT tab some how made it confused and it didn’t know how to center it for being responsive. I don’t know why.

Now, if only my background images were responsive and parallax worked on mobile :(((

Always,
girv

Hello,

Now, if only my background images were responsive and parallax worked on mobile

You can try to remove this CSS code from style.css file (row 3148-3152) to enable mobile parallax:

.slides-container .slide-item,
.panel-row-style {
    background-attachment: scroll !important;
    background-position: center !important;
}

But please note that you’ll have to remove it after each theme update.

Also you can try to use Padding and Mobile Padding instead of Margin in widget options to make widgets responsive.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.