Sydney Font Sizes

Sorry to bother you with a very basic question on changing font sizes.

Where do H1, H2, H3, etc. each correspond to on the website? I’ve been sort of guessing my way and experimenting by changing the font size and seeing what actually changes, but it would help to know for sure.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ken

Hello Ken,

Yes, it’s not so easy. If you know HTML, you can do a right click → Inspect Element, and see what element is used to wrap the text. However, sometimes that styling is overridden by more specific CSS rules, in such cases more specific custom CSS code is needed.

Please let me know if you want to adjust the size of some specific element on your site and I will try to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I am trying to increase the font size for titles that hover over each Portfolio image. Thank you

Hello @mcantwell75,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.roll-project .project-title span {
    font-size: 32px;
}

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Will do, thank you. By the way, when I add this code and hit save will the hover titles on the project widget automatically update and resize? It does not look any different. I even bumped it up to 45 just in case.

Hello @mcantwell75,

That code should increase project title that shows up on hover. How exactly you added the code?

Kind Regards, Roman.