Sydney Employee spacing and overlap

Hi Guys,

It’s my first site build ever so bear with me :smiley:

I used sydney theme for my company’s website (it’s only a sketch for now) but i’m having a few issues with it i can’t get my head around:

the website is www.premiumadv.ro
1.The size of “our Service” button, i tried to delete the widget and redo it and it is still bigger than it should be.
2. The space between employees
3.When i hover the mouse over employees and over projects the blue rectangle appears to be lower and to the right, it doesn’t overlap fully.
4.In the Mobikle version they seem to appear 6 employees(but 3 of them are blanks)
Tried reinstalling the widget, deleted employees and rewritten them again , searched this forum for a solution.

Thank you for your guidance!

Eugen

Hello Eugen,

Please create a separate topic for each of your issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you. Hope for your understanding.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you Roman for the advice,

I created separate topics but meean while i was playing around with Sydney Demo and installed it over my design, and i realised all of these was happening because i wasn’t using Elementor, i was using a diferent plugin called page builder, which i guess isn’t up to date anymore.

Thank you for your prompt response, it’s amazing to recieve help for a free theme i’ll move towards Sydney pro soon.

Thank you,

Eugen