Sydney Contact Info Question

Hi I have a question about the spacing for the Sydney Contact Info Widget. Please see the picture below:

I would like to decrease the space between the title “Let’s Chat!” and the first entry “I’m based in South Bay…”

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I don’t feel like it is formatted in line with the other things in the footer. Thanks!

Hi,

You can reduce the space between widget title and content for the social widget with this Custom CSS:

.sydney_contact_info_widget .widget-title {
    margin-bottom: 20px !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

HI Csaba! It worked out well. Thank you for the help! I used the Customizer to input the CSS code. Is that okay? I have already created a Child Theme, so is it still okay to put it in the customizer so that it won’t get erased with an update?

Thank you!

Hi,

Yes, you can use the Customizer’s Additional CSS field even if you have a Child Theme.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Okay great! Thank you very much!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba