Sydney: Can't add services

I cannot add a service section to the homepage because there is no “services” tab in the admin area.

I have read the documentation and installed the necessary plugins: Pagebuilder, Sydney toolbox, and Toolset types.
I even imported the Demo. The demo will not show services on the front page for the same reason.

Please help.

I have the free version of Sydney installed and running on local server.

Thanks in advance
Jacob

I just wanted to add:

I deleted all plugins before activating Sydney and installing the necessary plugins for Sydney.

(By the way: There seems to be a problem importing a few of the elements of the demo)

Hi

I have exactly the same problem.

The services, testimonials, projects sections do not show up in the admin column after installing the theme and plugins (Sydney toolbox, Pagebuilder…)

Found a thread about this problem from 2015. It suggested to import the demo. However, that doesn’t help in this case.

Sadly have to find another theme tomorrow if this doesn’t get solved. Haven’t got the time to wait.

Snaelda

Hello Jacob and Snaelda,

Sydney Toolbox plugin works only when Toolset Types plugin is deactivated or not installed.

Kind Regards, Roman.

You are welcome Jacob!

Kind Regards, Roman.

I keep seeing that direction " uninstall ‘types’ plug in" But I don’t have that in my plug ins and still cannot see any of what is shown on the demo tape other than just a list of services or employees. No visual pictures or other information.

Following is what I see under the employees tab:

“Chris Donovan” is locked

Chris Donovan
Edit | Quick Edit | Trash | View
—No categories Published
2015/03/10 3:22:42 pm
Select Margaret Jones
“Margaret Jones” is locked

Margaret Jones
—No categories Published
2015/03/10 3:21:29 pm
Select Bob Peters
“Bob Peters” is locked

Bob Peters
—No categories Published
2015/03/09 1:52:08 pm
Select John Stevens
“John Stevens” is locked

John Stevens
—No categories Published
2015/03/09 1:51:17 pm
Select Billy Richards
“Billy Richards” is locked

Billy Richards
—No categories Published
2015/03/09 1:50:32 pm
Select Jane Doe
“Jane Doe” is locked

Jane Doe

Hello @sppadmin,

Please create a new topic for your issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.