Sydney bugged, no demo content or style sheet

Hi guys,

I have done a fresh install of a webserver, got the newest versions of ubuntu LTS 18.04, PHP 7.4, apache … and so on.

Then i installed wordpress and the Sydney Theme, along with elementor and, demo importer and sydney toolbox.

Elementor itself works if i want to create a new page, but on the theme itself it doesnt work.

When i import the demo content, it just has the colors and some text and images of the content but not the actual theme.

Hello there,

We’re still working on the demo import process for latest version of Sydney. It’ll be available soon. I’ll notify you once it is ready.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you for your reply!

Are you able to give an eta?

ese im going to have to switch over to another theme, since i need this site to go online latest in 2 weeks.

Best,
Constantin

I’m facing with the same issue, Could you update me on the fix please? Otherwise I have to use another theme
thanks

Hello there,

We’ll be releasing demos for Sydney Pro these days. If you’re in hurry, please send me direct message and I’ll be able to import the demo manually from your site’s dashboard.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Do you have any news concerning Sydney demo content? It would be highly appreciated

Regards

Raivo

How do I direct message you?

I just sent you a DM. where you can reply to ask for help.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi, could you send DM for me as well, I need demo badly

Thank you in advance

Raivo