Sydney Blog Page

Hello,
On my blog page I have my blog layout set to “Classic” but in the sidebar area I just see a search button. How do I get my blob page to look like Sydney demo blog page?
Also when I add calendar widget it does not show up.
Just search button is showing up on side?
Thanks

Hello there,

Thank you for posting in. I guess there is PHP error on your site. Try to do the following workarounds.

• Try to temporarily deactivate all non-required plugins
  • Try to completely delete the existing template, then reinstall it through FTP

If none of them give any changes, try to enable WP_DEBUG mode. Open the wp-config.php file which resides in the root folder of your WordPress install. Find the this line define('WP_DEBUG', false);, then change it to define('WP_DEBUG', true);.

Please post here what the error message is saying.

Let me know how it goes. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,
As you suggested…
"Try to temporarily deactivate all non-required plugins"
I did this but it did not work

"Try to completely delete the existing template, then reinstall it through FTP"
Not sure what you mean here? I did not use a template. Maybe this is the problem, what template should I be using?

"If none of them give any changes, try to enable WP_DEBUG mode. Open the wp-config.php file which resides in the root folder of your WordPress install. Find the this line define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);, then change it to define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);.
Please post here what the error message is saying."
I did this but did not see a error message? Where would I see a error message?

Thank You.

Still working on blog page and discovered that if I added widgets to side bar in customizer they work. I was trying to add calender widget from page builder on my blog page and it was not working. My Bad!
But still curious on your comments about deleting template. Should I be using some sort of template? Also not sure on how wp-debug is suppose to work.
Thank You

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

I would be glad to take care of this for you, but could you please give me a temporary access to your site admin area and FTP account so I can have a closer look? You can send the login credentials to my email kharisblank at gmail dotcom with the link to this topic.

Regards,
Kharis

Did you get my email with log in credentails?

Yes, I got it. Thank you.

Regards,
Kharis