Sydney background not responsive on iPhone and iPad devices

Hi,

I’ve created a site using the Sydney theme and everything looks great on desktop. However, when viewing on a mobile/tablet device, my background image on my homepage (I uploaded through page builder-> edit row-> row styles-> theme) doesn’t seem to translate well at all, especially on apple devices. I’ve searched everywhere and cannot seem to come up with a solution. Please advise on if there are any css codes that may be able to help with this issue. I linked my website below.

www.wordsinthepaint.com

Hello there,

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

#pg-21-0 > .panel-row-style{
  background-size: 100% !important;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I appreciate you replying back and helping me out with this.

So after entering the CSS code above, the background on the homepage now fits the width of the mobile screen but the height looks like it still needs to be adjusted and the background is currently fixed on the center of the page and doesn’t scroll with the rest of the content. How can I adjust the css code to fix?

Terrence

Hello there,

Apologies, nothing we can do as there is limitation on mobile device. Please refer to the previous thread.

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis,

I used the css code you provided in the previous thread and although the image scaled to the size of the mobile, i’m still not able to scroll the background image with the rest of the content on the homepage. I provided my website again below if you wouldn’t mind taking a closer look.

www.wordsinthepaint.com

Thanks,

Terrence

Although this thread was marked as resolved. It is anything but.

Again, I tried the css code provided by Kharis in his previous thread however, it did not seem to work on my website. I’m new to this and don’t have a lot of experience with CSS or media codes. While I understand that the amount of help needed in relation to the support you guys are able to provide is limited, it would be nice if I could get support for my specific situation rather than a blanket response. I found this forum useless and at this point, if anyone can point me in the direction of a helpful support forum other than this one or wordpress.org that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Terrence