Sydney and W3 Total Cache

Hello,

sydney is perfect theme but i have one problem. I have a simple eshop(woocommerce) based on sydney theme and when W3 Total Cache Minify CSS then i have product catalogue with 2 items in row.

When is W3 Total Cache Active

When is W3 Total Cache deactivated, than cataloguw look very cool, but background of head missed.

When is W3 Total Cache Deactivated

Can you give me some advice please?
Than you
Jaro

Hello Jaro,

Does it happen in all web browsers or just particular ones? Pleas share a link of your shop page here to I can have a closer look.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

yes, this visual issue does it happen in all web browsers. Nowdays is W3 Total Cache launched, that it means background of head is nice, but Eshop items are very big.

Adress of my shop page is here: www.partytraveleurope.com

Regards,
Jaro

Hello there,

In my test site, the header image is displaying fine and the product columns is displaying 4. I am running standard install of WordPress.

While disabling the cache plugin, visit Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header type. Has header image been enabled for “Site header type”? Also please check the active image under Customize > Header area > Header Media.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

yes, i have set up my header type and header media as you have advised me.

Header Type screen

Header Media screen

Thank you
Jaro

What’ll happen if you disable CSS minification?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

when i disable CSS minification, (in this time) than disappear head pics from all sites (except landing page) and when i scroll down, menu have black background. If i am on the top of site, menu dont have background, and is invisible.

Best regards,
Jaro