Sydney 1.33 headerlogo customization

please i need help in customizing the sydney header logo. i want the logo to be duplicated and each one to to be aligned at the extreme left and right of the header. where the primary menu remains inline. i will highly appreciate your help.

Hello @kalistos,

It looks like your issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

so you mean no suggestion of what can be done. even the smallest. am a new bee just trying to develop a small site for my dads business. any helpwill be accepted

hi Roman i did a little twiking on my. a created a child theme, went to the theme header(header.php)

located this

<div> <div class=“col-md-4 col-sm-8 col-xs-12”>

duplicated this

“>” alt="<?php bloginfo(‘name’); ?>" />

and applied the following css

.site-logo {
float: LEFT;
margin-LEFt: 0PX;
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 425px){
.site-title {
width: 100%;
}
}

.site-title {float:left;
margin-left:10%;
margin-right:10%;
margin-top:2%;
position :relative;

}

.site-tagline{float:center;}

but when i resize the browser they start misbehaving. please help me out

sorry
i duplicated this&lt;a href="&lt;?php echo esc_url( home_url( '/' ) ); ?&gt;"&gt;&lt;img class="site-logo" style="float:right;margin-top:-10px;position:relative;margin-right:0px;"src="&lt;?php echo esc_url(get_theme_mod('site_logo')); ?&gt;" alt="&lt;?php bloginfo('name'); ?&gt;" /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Hello @kalistos,

It seems to be quite complicated task, especially if you are unfamiliar with HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

I would start with modifying header.php to add second logo section, then do CSS styling.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Sorry, I didn’t see your two previous posts.

Here is the notice that everyone should see before creating a topic:

Support does not include
  • Customizations (anything more than a few lines of CSS);
<li>Third party plugins;</li>

<li>Creating layouts/elements that are not present on the demo site.</li>

Kind Regards, Roman.