Sweetheat missing custom fields for Employee items

I just installed Sweetheat on performancenutritionsolutions.co.nz for a client and have searched the forums. A few others have this issue but couldn’t find a solution.
Employee items, Clients, Services and Testimonials have the same error: Your Theme’s Template file for displaying Employee items is missing custom fields.
There is a link to the Toolset website but nothing else. I have reimported the Settings.xml file from the Sweetheat page and updated Sweetheat to latest version, but I’m still getting the same error.

Hello @carrowline,

Please check this topic:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi, no that wasn’t helpful thanks. This is for all Employees, Clients, Services and Testimonials links. I have added Services and they look great on the Home page, but when I click through to the Services menu the page displays like a normal blog post page. I have added 3 employees but when I click onto the menu link (I called it clients) the page says “Page not found”.

EDIT:
OK your post wasn’t helpful. But when I renamed the page from “clients” to “athletes” it resolved the template issue and displayed as suggested.
However the SERVICES page, which according to the video I should be able to click to on the menu and it shows the services as they do on the home page, still displays like a blog page.

Hello @carrowline,

I’m not sure what exactly is your current issue.

Please describe it more precisely.

Kind Regards, Roman.

The SERVICES page, which according to the video I should be able to click to on the menu and it shows the services as they do on the home page, still displays like a blog page.

I got services to work, but I had to change the URL for the “services” page to “service” (no plural) or it didn’t work. Just for others to figure it out.

Hello @carrowline, it’s great that you got it to work.

You might want to check this topic:

Kind Regards, Roman.