Submenu Widths

Hello, in Sydney Pro is there a way to alter the main menu / submenu widths i.e. my submenu titles are quite long and I would prefer to have them on one line as opposed to wrapped. If you look under the main menu item ‘Our Products’ you will see what I mean. I would prefer that this wasn’t a global change to the sub menu widths i.e. only for the submenus under ‘Our Products’

Thank you

Hello there,

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

#mainnav #menu-item-4213 .sub-menu,
#mainnav #menu-item-4213 .sub-menu li a{
  width: 215px;
}

#mainnav #menu-item-4213 .sub-menu .sub-menu,
#mainnav #menu-item-4213 .sub-menu .sub-menu li a{
  width: 290px;  
}  

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis, well it kind of worked on the menu widths but it through the Find Out More Section haywire i.e. it moved up and covers half of the front page slider image…any idea’s

Regards,

Lawrence

Hello Lawrence,

Does it happen on all screen size or just particular ones? Could you please take a creenshot of it and share it here, so I can be more exact?

Upload your image to the free image hosting service like Google Drive and post its link here.

Regards,
Kharis

Sorry Kharis, that was my fault…I had a conflicting piece of CSS code. All good now.

Kind Regards,

Lawrence

Great! You figured it our.

I am marking this ticket as resolved. So please let us know in a new ticket if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis